The Harm Reduction Mobile Outreach Service is a program offered through HARS in partnership with KCHC’s Street Health Centre and our local Public Health Units. We provide comprehensive, nonjudgmental and inclusive services to urban and rural communities within our catchment area (Prince Edward Hastings, Kingston Frontenac Lennox and Addington, Leeds Grenville and Lanark counties.)
What does the Mobile Outreach Service offer?
- Harm Reduction & Safer Substance Use Supplies
- Naloxone Training and kit distribution
- HIV/Hep C testing
- Vein/wound care
- Information about safer substance use
- Basic needs items (food, water, blankets, etc.)
- Hygiene supplies
- Referrals to community agencies
For our schedule and locations, please contact us or check out our Facebook page.
UrWorx (613) 329-6932
HARS (613) 545-3698 or 1 (800) 565-2209